Top 5 Books in 60s… for Christian Women
Book recommendations- to revive your faith or as gift ideas.
Please check out our other 'Top 5 Books' videos.
Zoe Earnshaw studied at Moore Theological College and is involved in women's ministry at Holy Trinity Gateshead, UK.
Top 5 Books for Christian women:
1. Old Wive's Tales - Claire Heath- Whyte
2. Through Gates of Splendor - Elisabeth Elliot
3. How People Change - Tim Lane and Paul Tripp
4. A Call to Spiritual Reformation - Don Carson
5. Disciplines of a Godly Woman - Barbara Hughes
Please subscribe to our weekly emailout for what's new on Clayton TV.
If you like- why not use our share button to send to a friend and if you've got suggestions for other topics we might do for 'Top 5 Books'- please tell us! Enquiries@clayton.tv.